Resellers get to choose one of these discounts for each order placed:
- 50% off your first month when moving ten (10) or more servers from a competitor.
- 15% off all servers and upgrades, plus a free upgrade to 30TB bandwidth on a dedicated gigabit port.
- 20% (with a $99 set up fee) off all servers and upgrades, plus a free upgrade to 30TB bandwidth on a dedicated gigabit port.
- 25% (with a $299 set up fee) off all servers and upgrades, plus a free upgrade to 30TB bandwidth on a dedicated gigabit port.
- Free upgrade to 100TB bandwidth ($199 value, only for servers priced at $169 and above).
If you’re interested in reselling our dedicated servers we offer the following:
- 15%, 20%, or 25% off all services listed on our website, or a free upgrade to 100TB bandwidth (only for servers priced at $169 and above)!
- Free upgrade on all servers to 30TB bandwidth on a gigabit port ($20 value).
- No bandwidth overage fees.
- Transparency: use your own nameservers, your own billing methods, etc. Your clients never need to know that you are reselling our services.
- You handle all support requests for your clients.
- You have KVM/IPMI 2.0 access to all of your servers. You can remotely reload the OS yourself, reboot, and more. You will likely never need to contact us, except when you want to say “Wow, Incero is awesome!”.
- Reseller pricing is only available for customers dedicated to Reseller services - not customers looking to purchase multiple servers for personal use.
- A five (5) server minimum is required on all Reseller accounts; this requirement can be waived the first six (6) months, with a $1,000 deposit, while you grow your business. The deposit is then refunded at six (6) months.
- Two days cancellation grace for Mega Plan servers, so you don't have to worry about your clients not paying you. You can cancel the machine with us up to two days past due with no penalty fees. Custom built servers, Giga and Tera plan servers, and servers with custom contracts excluded.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.